Wednesday, May 13, 2009

She doesn't know the 'BF' came yet!




We spent a lot of time during the last week talking about how the Binky Fairy was coming soon. I told her this morning that today is the day and she even mentioned it to Teacher Margaret when I dropped her off at playschool this afternoon. While she was in her class I went to the toy store and got her 'BF' loot. This afternoon when we got home she told me the Binky Fairy was on the phone and so I had to take the call! I told her the 'BF' wanted to know what toys she wanted and she said "a duck, a dog, and a kitty." Unfortunately the 'BF' didn't get her any of those things but I asked her if she wanted a flashlight, and if she liked books and blocks and she excitedly answered "yes!" Phewwwww.
This evening I told her we needed to get a basket and go around and find all of the binkies so we could put them on the porch for the 'BF.' Once we had them all in the basket she had to ogle them for awhile. She had one in her mouth and refused to put it on the porch with the others. She fell asleep and I yanked that sucker out of there and got rid of all of the binkies. I left the bag of toys and an empty basket. Now I am just waiting for her to wake up but hopefully not until morning. The two pictures above are of her ogle-ing her basket of binkies one last time . . . wish me some sleep tonight please!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! Look at all those binkies! So funny!

    ReplyDelete