Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gotta Love the Big Shot (and other new stuff)

This gift tag was made with the Top Note die and the new Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions die. To get this look I ran Bella Rose Designer Series Paper through the Big Shot using the Manhattan Flower die and then I ran a sanding block over the top of the embossed edges to make them white. The upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog has the Scallop Oval punch and the stamp set that fits it called 'Oval All'.


This card was made with the Beautiful Butterflies die and the glitter was adhered using Sticky Pages which were stuck to the 'Bella Birds' Designer Series Paper and then run through the Big Shot. I covered the sticky page with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. This card also shows how pretty the Eyelet Border punch is. The upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog has the Scallop Oval punch and a new stamp set to fit it called 'Oval All'.


7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, I love your butterfly, it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I like both projects especially the butterfly one! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These creations are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful big shot creatons!Love the designer papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im getting really tempted to buy the big shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really tempted to buy the big shot also :). This came out beautiful, I just love this flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that butterfly card... just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete